Office Chair Freestyle Office Chair Freestyle

I warned you Bro

I warned you about those chairs man.

Stereotype Boxing 2 Stereotype Boxing 2

Stale

The presentation was stale, and the jokes were like old crackers, Un appealing, but when you have nothing else it has to do.

Castle Crashers: FO Castle Crashers: FO

Surprising

Despite the actual quality of the game, it was fun, at times, I felt like it wasn't that good, but i was blown away by how smooth the movement was, most games of this quality your guy can barely move, let alone fight. Good job, Work on the art and the presentation next time.

Harlemblack responds:

agreed. currently we are improving the game. thanks for the helpful feedback.

iPhone Throw iPhone Throw

There is a cut off

the thing that kind of ruins this game, is there is a cut off on score, 546 is the highest anyone can get ever, there is no real sense of the random, that keeps people coming back to these kinds of games once they've mastered the power, and angle.

Also, it ruins the highscores, what with the fact that now every score is 546 and there is no real way to top it.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Sim Date Test Yu-Gi-Oh! Sim Date Test

Famous Characters, and Suggestions

I hope you came up with these characters yourself, because i am giving you a 6 for the artwork.

First off, you might want to have famous characters, I know it might be hard, but just slap that Parody sticker on it, and they can't do shit.

Secondly, the actual button on the back button should encompass the ENTIRE back button, not just the edges.
There is really nothing I can give as suggestions, other then let people know the cards are the play button. Other then that the only place you have to go is up

YugiAngel responds:

Yes these characters is mine you can see some other pictures of them here---->

^^ I have others to but my friends on DA likes this two=^_^=

Perpetual Blaze Perpetual Blaze

Awesome 2control schemes!

This was fun, it was kind of hard to hit them. Until I nudged my mouse. THEN HOLY SHIT!!! all hell broke loose, I was a god. As you can tell I prefered the mouse controls, but I am tickled pink they were both included.

DinoKids - 110M Hurdle DinoKids - 110M Hurdle

Despite being a kids game

This game is lots of fun, it would be great if there was some kind of highscore system though, but at some point the 10.7 seconds seems the hardest to beat

COP - The Pursuit COP - The Pursuit

Really Really bad controls

everything else was really neat, but the car semeed to always pull to one side, and this made for a terrible time of trying to catch them.

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

Interesting.

But you misspelled alot of the character names, I hate to suggest this but maybe you didn't do your research? and if you remember correctly the girl you started to date in teh game turned out to be a government spy, not a ninja. Sorry. but you failed.

HarraH responds:

The misspellings were deliberate, I wanted to add my own unique spin on things ;)

Meteorite Hunter Meteorite Hunter

Pretty fun

I didn't find myself wanting to play it again, but it's not bad. Want a suggestion? Try adding music to the game, and maybe having the meteors fly at you to the beat of the music would give the player a beat to follow, and then it won't feel as random when the meteors fly at you.